1. Treats– Treats help with training, and training builds relationship. Buy small soft treats – Natural Balance food rolls are a good choice. We also appreciate the small sized bones from Milk bone™.
2. Towels – Any old/new towels or any blankets that are in good condition can be used. They are much appreciated. They can be used for clean-up as well as padding for beds.
3. No-Pull Equipment – Using an Easy Walk® harness or a Gentle leader® head collar (both made by Premier) can reduce pulling with a dog who does not know how to loose-leash walk yet.
4. Bowls – Metal bowls that are new or are in very good condition can be used. We always provide water to our canine guests and this ensures that we have enough.
5. Toys – Tennis balls, Tug toys, and Squeaky toys are always appreciated. They are used in training sessions as well as treating the dogs to some one on one TLC time.
6. Crates – Crates that your dog may have outgrown or are too big for your dog would definitely be utilized at the center. Sometimes our canine participants need a rest and the best place is a place where they feel safe, secure and comfortable.