DOG TRAINING SESSIONS
We train you and your dog to become a DogAbility Certified Activity Therapy Team (CATT) as well as testing for AKC Certifications.
Contact us: info@DogAbilityCenter.org
Please include your phone number if you want a call back.
Watch the News 12 report abut DogAbility Center here.
Our Professional Trainers prepare you and your dog for any of the following:
- CATT - Canine Activity Therapy Team Certification - Qualify you and your dog as one of our canine teams
- AKC CGC - Canine Good Citizen Certification
- AKC CC - Advanced Canine Good Citizen Certification
- Private pet dog training upon request - Sit/Down/Stay/Come/Meet and Greet / Leave-it / Leash Walking
* Dog handlers MUST be at least 18-years-old.
- (CATT) DogAbility Canine Activity Therapy Team certification course - $170 ($20 evalution required in order to register for the certification course)
- AKC GCG - Canine Good Citizen Certification test - $20 payable at time of test
- AKC CC - Advanced Canine Good Citizen Certification test - $20 payable at time of test
* (CATT) course includes 5 training sessions focusing on manners, control, procedures, obstacle play, tricks and games as well as 2 supervised sessions with our participants. One year of ongoing training is also included.
"People often ask me why my dogs are so well behaved and who trained them. Well Sass Levine is by far the best trainer I have ever met. If you want your dog to get training and it's CGC then this is the place to go! She teaches you as well as the dog." ~ Leo C